Please feel free to check out some of my group's (SWEAT SHOP ENT) videos....Just click on one!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's been a while!

     It's been a while! I know, I know, you missed me. You need some Heraclitus back in your life. OK, maybe it's just me, but I am back and plan to update this blog weekly. Someone hold me accountable, lol.

     It's a whole new year so 2012, we are here! Who knows whats to come, but so far I've been off to a great start. This year (for me) has been the best year so far, ever. Just before the New Year, I started a brand new job. The company is called Vector Marketing.
    
     Some of you might recognize the name or have even worked for them, probably while you were in college. It's been 10 years since I graduated High School so that didn't apply in my situation, lol. Before I got accepted, I was unemployed for 8 months, and those were some hard times. Then, out of nowhere I received a random telephone call, from a woman asking if I was interested in a job. I was puzzled at first, thinking "Is this a joke or prank?" But the woman on the reassured me and told me that this was indeed, a valid opportunity so I said Yes! The next week, I went into the interview feeling rusty and unsure, but at the end I was told, "You've got the job, Hercules" I was informed about the position and told I would be a Sales Representative, selling kitchen cutlery. I was a little nervous at first, I've never really had much sale experience. But after 3 days of training, I felt sure I make at least a few small sales.

     Since then, (just to keep a long story short) I've earned 3 promotions, attended 2 invitational only Professional Development Leadership Conferences, also diversified my Resume, and earned recognition on numerous company weekly news letters. I've also been promoted to a Field Manager position, where I get the chance to help teach, coach, and learn how to eventually be my own office or district manager. And that was just in the month of January!

     It's so exciting to see how much I've grown in just one month. I went from being a shy, laid-back individual, forced to step out of that comfort zone and now I'm fully confident to face every person or challenge that is thrown my way. What I've learned here, with this wonderfully challenging and rewarding career, I will take with me for the rest of my life. And I can't wait to see what's next!

     If your intersted in finding a job that you will Love, find challeging and rewarding at the same time.

Check it out: www.earnparttime.com Come be apart of the success, and shape your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment